- will receive $300 Cash Award and NAGC convention registration in Baltimore, MD
- and parents will receive 1 year Parent membership in NAGC and Special Populations Network;
- are required to attend a featured session at NAGC on November 14th .
- are required to share brief end of school year report on academic progress by email.
- MS Word File of Jenkins Scholar Award Application: https://drive.google.com/
file/d/ 0ByVI2BFYT7ClSmdYbTNSeXZQZkE/ edit?usp=sharing
- PDF of Jenkins Scholar Award Application: https://drive.google.com/
file/d/ 0ByVI2BFYT7ClVk5zXzVHNXdSeEE/ edit?usp=sharing
- In order to receive full consideration, materials must be received by Friday, October 3, by . Awardees and nominators will be notified by email and phone call by October 17th.
- Dr. Joy Lawson Davis, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Virginia Union Univ., NAGC Executive Board Member. GRACE & SPN Member
- Dr. Donna Y. Ford, (email@example.com) , Vanderbilt Univ., NAGC Gifted Racial Accountability & Commitment to Equity (GRACE) Co-Chair
- Dr. Tarek Grantham, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Univ. of Georgia, NAGC Special Populations Network Convention Program Chair